Bank robbery suspects sought by police in NW Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are looking for a several armed men who robbed a bank in northwest Harris County Friday morning.
It happened just before 11am at the First Victoria Bank on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl.
According to authorities, three armed men entered the bank wearing masks and hoodies. They demanded money and got away with an undisclosed amount of cash. No shots were fired during the robbery.
The suspects were last seen heading westbound on FM 2920 in a gray Chevy Impala.
We are gathering more information and will update you on Eyewitness News, abc13.com and on our mobile news apps as additional details become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Woman found dead inside burned out home 46 min ago
- Six UH students reportedly robbed on campus 53 min ago
- Three Webster officers accused of using excessive force 49 min ago
- HPD: Husband dies in attempted murder-suicide
- 5 Things to Know for Today
- Woman who went for smoke outside found dead on porch
- Fugitive Friday: Help find suspect in sexual assault of child
- Astronaut may get Christmas wish for spacewalk
- Law enforcement training program suspended
- Sales brisk for tonight's $425M Mega Millions game
- Local missionaries hurt in rollover wreck in Africa
- Beyonce's holiday surprise
- Police: 2 people killed after Utah rock slide
- Free Stuff Friday: Holiday happenings this weekend
- Travis Herzog's midday weather forecast
29 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos