Bank robbery suspects sought by police in NW Harris Co.
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are looking for a several armed men who robbed a bank in northwest Harris County Friday morning.
It happened just before 11am at the First Victoria Bank on FM 2920 and Kuykendahl.
According to authorities, three armed men entered the bank wearing masks and hoodies. They demanded money and got away with an undisclosed amount of cash. No shots were fired during the robbery.
The suspects were last seen heading westbound on FM 2920 in a gray Chevy Impala.
We are gathering more information and will update you on Eyewitness News, abc13.com and on our mobile news apps as additional details become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'
- Police use spikes to end chase in southwest Houston 15 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 9 min ago
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes
- Car fire breaks out at high-rise parking lot 33 min ago
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes