Houston police looking for woman they say bit off part of another woman's nose
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are looking for a woman they say bit part of another woman's nose off during a fight.
Lluvia Paloma Rodriguez is charged with aggravated assault of a family member. The charges stem from an incident in the 3400 block of Blalock back on July 14, 2012. According to investigators, Rodriguez was involved in a verbal and physical altercation with at least two other family members.
The victim tried to intervene and that's when investigators say Rodriguez bit her on the arm and nose. The bite to the nose was so hard, they say, that part of it came off.
Rodriguez received probation, but failed to comply with sentencing and is now being sought for the original charges.
Anyone with information about where Rodriguez may be is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston.
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the fugitive in this case. Download Houston Crime Stoppers in the Apple App Store, the Google Play Store and the Blackberry App World. Call 713-222-TIPS (8477). Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637).
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 22 min ago
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop 20 min ago
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven 2 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Gov. Perry to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
5 min ago