Man accused of fatally shooting half-brother during argument in north Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators said an argument between family members turned deadly Sunday afternoon in north Harris County.
It happened around 3:45pm at a home in the 2300 block of Rambling Brook.
According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, it appears two half-brothers got into an argument and one shot the other.
The shooter, 32, was in custody Sunday night. His 26-year-old half-brother was dead in the yard when deputies arrived at the scene.
Officials have not released their names. We're told the gunman lives at the address where the shooting occurred and his younger sibling was visiting.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for any updates as this investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HPD officer responding to call involved in wreck
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Notable events that happened on this date in history
- College students paid to take a year off?
- HoustonRodeo 'Moves like Jagger'
- Lights go out at Jones Hall, but concert-goers have a blast
- Will Pearland mom be named most 'unstoppable' today?
- Tooth Fairy 45% more generous in 2013 9 min ago
- Free Stuff Friday!
- Photos: Jet's landing gear collapses in Philadelphia
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Americans spend $56 billion on pets