Man accused of fatally shooting half-brother during argument in north Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators said an argument between family members turned deadly Sunday afternoon in north Harris County.
It happened around 3:45pm at a home in the 2300 block of Rambling Brook.
According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, it appears two half-brothers got into an argument and one shot the other.
The shooter, 32, was in custody Sunday night. His 26-year-old half-brother was dead in the yard when deputies arrived at the scene.
Officials have not released their names. We're told the gunman lives at the address where the shooting occurred and his younger sibling was visiting.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for any updates as this investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area?
- Age, injury not stopping this softball player
47 min ago
- Ike-damaged Galveston church gets facelift
30 min ago