Man accused of fatally shooting half-brother during argument in north Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Investigators said an argument between family members turned deadly Sunday afternoon in north Harris County.
It happened around 3:45pm at a home in the 2300 block of Rambling Brook.
According to the Harris County Sheriff's Office, it appears two half-brothers got into an argument and one shot the other.
The shooter, 32, was in custody Sunday night. His 26-year-old half-brother was dead in the yard when deputies arrived at the scene.
Officials have not released their names. We're told the gunman lives at the address where the shooting occurred and his younger sibling was visiting.
Please stay with Eyewitness News and abc13.com for any updates as this investigation continues.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Local post offices open today for holiday rush
- Parts of Astrodome to be demolished
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH 16 min ago
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband wanted
- No more ice, but cold weather continues
- Houstonians to pay tribute to Nelson Mandela
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- Suspect in 3 deaths lets baby go, kills self 24 min ago
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Teacher says he was fired because he's gay
- Icy storm sends Houston workers to help North Texas
- HFD captain receives award for courage
- Member of 2005 Astros World Series team returns
- North Texans dealing with ice storm aftermath 37 min ago