Tips help authorities arrest 3 teens named Thomas
KINGWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Tips from citizens led to the arrests of three young men, who are accused in robberies in Kingwood and in Humble.
The suspects are 18-year-olds Reginald Thomas and Michael Thomas and 19-year-old Wesley Thomas. Even though they share the same last name, police tell us they are not related.
The suspects are accused of two separate armed robberies outside businesses in the Kingwood Town Center last month, outside Russo's New York Pizzeria and a McDonalds.
Police released surveillance photos of one of the suspects and their vehicle. That led to several tips, and the men were arrested the next day.
Each is charged with three counts of aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Parts of Astrodome demolished
- Smoke prompts IAH Terminal B evacuations
- Mom killed in SW Houston; husband charged
- Man wakes up locked in jet at Bush IAH
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle
- Storm along East Coast dumps snow, snarls traffic
- Wrecker driver shot in NE Houston
- 2013 College bowl schedule
- Salvation Army ringer sets 105-hour record
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Susan Boyle diagnosed with Asperger's
- Officials find 11 dead whales in Florida Keys
- Local post offices open Sundays for holiday rush
- No more ice, but cold weather continues