Two people found dead in west Houston home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are waiting for results from an autopsy to find out how a couple found dead in their home Monday night died.
The deceased man and woman, identified as Robert Broussard Underwood, 86, and Marie Cox Underwood, 92, were found dead inside a home in the 12200 block of Briar Forest at around 7:10pm.
According to police the couple's daughter arrived at the home, found her parents unresponsive and called 911. Paramedics arrived and pronounced them dead at the scene.
Police say there were no signs of forced entry or foul play.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
local, katie mccall
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston 17 min ago
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW 26 min ago
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations 3 min ago
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses 44 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date? 56 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'