Two people found dead in west Houston home
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are waiting for results from an autopsy to find out how a couple found dead in their home Monday night died.
The deceased man and woman, identified as Robert Broussard Underwood, 86, and Marie Cox Underwood, 92, were found dead inside a home in the 12200 block of Briar Forest at around 7:10pm.
According to police the couple's daughter arrived at the home, found her parents unresponsive and called 911. Paramedics arrived and pronounced them dead at the scene.
Police say there were no signs of forced entry or foul play.
Anyone with information in this case is urged to contact the HPD Homicide Division at 713-308-3600.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
local, katie mccall
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico 14 min ago
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested 9 min ago
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes 35 min ago
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties 29 min ago
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Man allegedly seen on video during burglary charged
- It's Free Stuff Friday!
- Police: Man suffocated son so he could play video games
- Last week's Houston food truck violations 34 min ago