What's up with all the giraffe Facebook pictures?
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Are you seeing a bunch of your Facebook friends turn their profile picture into a giraffe? There's a reason behind it.
A riddle is going viral across the social media website, and those who get the answer wrong must turn their profile picture into that of a giraffe.
The question is:
"It's 3 a.m., the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It's your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?"
Want to know the answer?
According to the Chicago Tribune, the correct answer is "the door." However, some people are getting upset, saying the correct answer should "your eyes" because it's assumed most people are sleeping at the time. The Chicago Tribune later updated its story and said both answers are acceptable.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Severe weather possible Saturday morning 40 min ago
- Boy, 4, saves family from overnight fire
- Foul weather threatens to snarl US holiday travel
- Obama: '2014 can be a breakthrough year'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Three Harris County deaths related to H1N1
- Santa sparks impromptu marriage ceremony
- 'Duck Dynasty' fans react to Phil's hiatus
- Video: Harris County inmates get early Christmas
- FBISD approves new GPA-exempt courses
- Man tries to grab woman jogging on trail
- No charges for Harris Co. judge accused of falsifying records
- Video: Health care sign up deadline approaching 48 min ago
- Elf on the Shelf stress hits some parents hard
- Travis Herzog's weather forecast
24 min ago