What's up with all the giraffe Facebook pictures?
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Are you seeing a bunch of your Facebook friends turn their profile picture into a giraffe? There's a reason behind it.
A riddle is going viral across the social media website, and those who get the answer wrong must turn their profile picture into that of a giraffe.
The question is:
"It's 3 a.m., the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors! It's your parents and they are here for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open?"
Want to know the answer?
According to the Chicago Tribune, the correct answer is "the door." However, some people are getting upset, saying the correct answer should "your eyes" because it's assumed most people are sleeping at the time. The Chicago Tribune later updated its story and said both answers are acceptable.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale