Authorities: Cleveland man, 77, caught with $10,000 in drugs, cash
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A 77-year-old Cleveland man is sitting in jail after authorities allegedly caught him with about $10,000 in drugs and cash.
Wallace Rodger Williams was arrested on a charge of manufacturing and delivery of a controlled substance after authorities raided his home on Campbell Street.
Williams had been the subject of an undercover drug investigation involving several law enforcement agencies. According to the Liberty County Sheriff's Office, investigators confiscated more than 1,500 pills valued at about $8,000, along with another $2,000 in cash and several weapons.
Williams was transported to the Liberty County Jail, where he is being held until a bond can be set.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 15 min ago
- Two bodies found in rubble of burned down home 22 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Officer fatally shoots burglary suspect
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her 18 min ago
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal
- Employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Push-up jeans promise bigger booty 38 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos