Child, 3, victim in hit-and-run in Fort Bend County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Authorities are investigating a hit-and-run involving a three-year-old in Fort Bend County.
It happened around 5:20pm in the 3800 block of Jan Street in Fresno.
The child was riding a scooter when a driver ran a stop sign and hit the boy. The driver stopped and looked at the boy then drove off. Family members yelled at the driver but he didn't stop.
The boy was transported to Memorial Hermann Hospital via LifeFlight, and now authorities are searching for a blue Camaro.
No other details were immediately available.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped 14 min ago
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie 52 min ago
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- 'We are burying a body,' suspects tell police
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin 22 min ago
- Information on price tags decoded
- Sunday's mutton bustin' at RodeoHouston
25 min ago