Man sentenced in Pasadena woman's murder
PASADENA, TX (KTRK) -- We have an update to the rape and murder of a Pasadena woman found under a bridge.
A Harris County jury is sending Francisco Machado Lopez to prison for 25 years for murdering Edlyn Villegas Munoz. She was walking home from a club when she came across Lopez.
She had been raped and was found dead under a bridge on New Year's Day 2012. The victim's mother says she is not content with the 25-year sentence.
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns