Mentally challenged girl kidnapped and raped while trick-or-treating
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two men are now facing charges, accused of kidnapping a 14-year-old girl who is mentally challenged, and one of the men is accused of sexually assaulting her.
Police say Eric Bonilla and Daryl Mayberry took the girl while she was trick-or-treating on Halloween. They say the men took her to a park and Bonilla assaulted her. The girl was later let go and was reunited with her parents at school.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels 2 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- David Tillman's weather forecast
43 min ago