Cow statue stolen from Heights found in northwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A brightly painted, 150-pound cow statue that vanished from a Heights business last week has been found.
Thunder, the large cow bright yellow coat, fiery red horns and metal flames, was stolen at the start of the month from the lawn of Ourblok, a community-based business in the Heights.
Officials say they found the stolen art piece in the 6700 block of Westview Monday evening.
Authorities have not yet detailed how they found the cow and whether anyone has been arrested in connection to its theft.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Rockets road to the Finals begins tonight 31 min ago
- Woman killed in auto-pedestrian accident 11 min ago
- Girl, 3, injured in possible road rage shooting
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Kraft recalling 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Big rig driver involved in deadly 290 wreck will be charged
- One man dead after carjacking in SW Houston
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Miss America: Reconsider student's punishment
- Celebrate Easter with animals at Houston Zoo
- Local designer's cultural dolls big hit in Houston area
- Several dogs rescued, others die in NE Harris Co. fire
- Local church donates shoes to needy Haitians