Cow statue stolen from Heights found in northwest Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A brightly painted, 150-pound cow statue that vanished from a Heights business last week has been found.
Thunder, the large cow bright yellow coat, fiery red horns and metal flames, was stolen at the start of the month from the lawn of Ourblok, a community-based business in the Heights.
Officials say they found the stolen art piece in the 6700 block of Westview Monday evening.
Authorities have not yet detailed how they found the cow and whether anyone has been arrested in connection to its theft.
Stay with Eyewitness News for the latest details.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- weather: Rain moving through our area
- New record set at RodeoHouston school art auction 3 min ago
- Gas station clerks shoot robbery suspect
- Helping military families, one child at a time
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- North Loop WB at Highway 290 shut down due to lost load
- Search for missing jet now includes 25 countries
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- HISD expanding dual language program
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Houston Ship Channel collision under investigation
- Sea survivor keeps promise he made to dead friend
- Daughter asks: Who did I bury?