Cat being blamed for CenterPoint Energy power outage in Museum District
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- About 8,400 customers in the Museum District were without power Tuesday night because of a cat.
CenterPoint Energy says a cat managed to get inside a substation and somehow blew a breaker. That caused a power outage to about 8,000 people mostly in the Museum Disctrict.
No word on what happened to the cat.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler
- 5 plead guilty after immigrant stash house discovery 7 min ago
- Fire in wood shop fills middle school with smoke
- Case of missing teens solved after 43 years
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Crews to assess damage to rig struck by large wave
- Argentine zoo shows off white tiger triplets
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos