Gas leak forces evacuation at building in downtown Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A gas leak forced people working late at one downtown skyscraper to evacuate their building.
A construction crew hit a gas line while working with a backhoe at Smith and Rusk around 10pm.
Bank of America Center was evacuated. A few people felt light-headed and were treated on the scene.
CenterPoint repaired the line.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missing 14-year-old girl found safe in South Texas
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Armed robbers pistol whip McDonald's manager
- Burglary suspect watches sleeping toddler 3 min ago
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Fashion trucks take over downtown Houston
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Over the top promposal had cops in on the secret
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- How to lose the last 10 pounds
- Man killed while trying to cross North Freeway
- Missing stop sign blamed for accident in Montgomery Co.
- Ford to offer 50th anniversary Mustang
- The best and worst jobs for 2014