Gas leak forces evacuation at building in downtown Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A gas leak forced people working late at one downtown skyscraper to evacuate their building.
A construction crew hit a gas line while working with a backhoe at Smith and Rusk around 10pm.
Bank of America Center was evacuated. A few people felt light-headed and were treated on the scene.
CenterPoint repaired the line.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Bodies of two women found in Galveston County
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged 22 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 15 min ago
- Shots fired during SW Houston restaurant robbery
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale
- Police impersonator sexually assaults woman
- Prankster's good deed prank leads to tears of joy
- Video: Generous students get visit from big Texan
- Save during spring break with freebies
- Comic book banned because it mentions Allah
- ESPN: Johnny Football signs multi-year deal