Woman arrested with nearly $42K of meth in hotel room night stand
DICKINSON, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities believe they have arrested a woman involved with supplying methamphetamine in the Bayshore area of Galveston County.
Just before 11am Thursday, the Galveston County Sheriff's Office executed a search and arrest warrant in the 3700 block of the Gulf Freeway. Authorities say they found Danielle Graham in a hotel room with nearly $42,000 worth of meth in the night stand.
Graham, 32, was charged with manufacturing/delivery of a controlled substance. She is in custody at the Galveston County Jail. Officials say her boyfriend, who was found outside the hotel room, was released without charges.
Officials say this arrest was the result of a six-month-long investigation into who was supplying some of the methamphetamine in the Bayshore area of Galveston County.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Heavily tattooed man accused of stabbing boy
- Mom reunited with child after car theft
- Big facelift proposed for Bush Airport terminal
- Stolen park statue returned to Texas City
- School: Fourth-graders caught selling pot on campus
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Video: Pope Francis stirs up a little controversy 58 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Club's opening night ends in deadly gunfire
- Man wants to remove 'murder' tattoo before murder trial
- Boy, 9, sang gospel until abductor released him
- Child left sleeping on Pasadena ISD school bus
- Driver ends up in San Antonio swimming pool
- Newborn tips scales at 14.5 pounds
- Cabbies compete for ride business
26 min ago
- What should you know about ride sharing
48 min ago
abc13.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos