Woman arrested with nearly $42K of meth in hotel room night stand
DICKINSON, TX (KTRK) -- Authorities believe they have arrested a woman involved with supplying methamphetamine in the Bayshore area of Galveston County.
Just before 11am Thursday, the Galveston County Sheriff's Office executed a search and arrest warrant in the 3700 block of the Gulf Freeway. Authorities say they found Danielle Graham in a hotel room with nearly $42,000 worth of meth in the night stand.
Graham, 32, was charged with manufacturing/delivery of a controlled substance. She is in custody at the Galveston County Jail. Officials say her boyfriend, who was found outside the hotel room, was released without charges.
Officials say this arrest was the result of a six-month-long investigation into who was supplying some of the methamphetamine in the Bayshore area of Galveston County.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston 42 min ago
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas 28 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor 15 min ago
- Captain of S. Korea ferry among first to escape
- TDCJ van carrying prisoners crashes near El Campo
- Armed robber was never told to report to prison
- Photos: Know any of Harris County's featured...
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Police: Fight over woman ends in fatal stabbing
- Couple dead in apparent murder-suicide
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
- Chip in at Chipotle for Discovery Green