British singing sensation Susan Boyle gets warm reception in Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- British singing sensation Susan Boyle is in Houston this weekend to sing at Lakewood Church.
Fans greeted Boyle with cheers and signs as she arrived at Bush Intercontinental Airport Saturday afternoon. They presented her with a cowboy hat with a Texas logo on it.
We found fans from as far away as Florida who flew in just to see Boyle.
Boyle is in town to sing Christmas songs at Sunday's service at Lakewood Church.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- One dead, several injured in bar shooting 1 min ago
- Van smashes into home in northwest Harris Co.
- Family affected by HPD homicide probe speaks out
- Texans land 2 primetime games
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Rockets fall to Portland again, down 2-0 in series
- Authorities: Deadly wreck sparked by fleeing driver 17 min ago
- Job fair today only for veterans, spouses 16 min ago
- FDA proposes first regulations for e-cigarettes
- Batteries in baby video monitors recalled
- Two people shot outside auto shop
- Man seeks to hide 'murder' tattoo before trial
- Cy-Fair ISD: Bible OK to bring for independent reading
- Fetal tissue used to power Oregon homes