British singing sensation Susan Boyle gets warm reception in Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- British singing sensation Susan Boyle is in Houston this weekend to sing at Lakewood Church.
Fans greeted Boyle with cheers and signs as she arrived at Bush Intercontinental Airport Saturday afternoon. They presented her with a cowboy hat with a Texas logo on it.
We found fans from as far away as Florida who flew in just to see Boyle.
Boyle is in town to sing Christmas songs at Sunday's service at Lakewood Church.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Mystery shipwrecks explored off Galveston
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Here's a reason to lock doors while pumping gas
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Williams in talks to reprise 'Mrs. Doubtfire' role
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Teen accused of threatening attack on Splendora HS
- Police: Man ate pot candy before shooting his wife
- Chelsea Clinton announces she's pregnant
- Student caught with gun on campus
- Man shimmies through burglar bars at tattoo parlor
- Photos: Know any of Harris Co.'s featured fugitives?
- Dangerous sex offenders' moving into Houston area?
- Ike-damaged Galveston church gets facelift
45 min ago