Detectives searching for robber who's hit gas station at least once
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives are searching for an armed man who robbed a southwest Harris County gas station last month.
It happened just before midnight October 1 at a gas station in the 3700 block of Addicks Clodine.
The victim said a man walked into the store, pulled out a gun and demanded money from the register. The victim handed him money, and he fled the scene in an unknown direction.
Detectives believe the suspect robbed the same business in September. He is described as a black male, between 18-20 years of age, standing 6'0"-6'1" tall and weighing between 130-150 lbs. At the time of the offense, the suspect was wearing a black hat, sunglasses, a black shirt and black pants.
Anyone with information about the identity of the suspect is asked to contact Crime Stoppers of Houston at (713) 222-TIPS (8477).
Crime Stoppers will pay up to $5,000 for any information called in to the 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org that leads to the filing of felony charges or arrest of the suspect in this case. Tips can also be sent by text message. Text TIP610 plus your tip to CRIMES (274637). All tipsters remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Texans release TE Owen Daniels 17 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be?
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Former detention officer charged with official oppresssion
- Video: Winning Mutton Bustin rider shares her secret
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- David Tillman's weather forecast
58 min ago