Conroe man accused of injuring girlfriend's daughter, 4
CONROE, TX (KTRK) -- A Conroe man is facing a charge of injury to a child right now, and more could follow.
Police arrested 21-year-old Alberto Vazquez early Friday morning.
Investigators say his girlfriend had been called home from work after her four-year-old child in Vazquez's care became "unresponsive." That child is now in critical condition at a Houston hospital.
During their investigation, police say they discovered another 8-year-old child was hospitalized with facial injuries.
Police say additional charges are expected.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Blood drive held for officer injured in crash
- New info in case of women found dead by dumpster
- 20 on missing plane worked for Austin company
- Body found after shots ring out near Greens Bayou
- Students learn science through unique course
- Collision sends HPD officer, driver to hospital
- Fire marshal: Teen burned mom's clothes over marijuana
- Person fatally falls from 6th floor of building at Texas A&M
- Thousands of bees attack woman in California
- North Houston house fire leaves one dead
- Yates comes up short in 3A title game
- Masked robbers hold up bank in west Harris County
- raw video: Sarah Palin remixes 'Green Eggs and Ham'
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home