Video released of suspects in aggravated robbery in NW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police hope surveillance video can lead them to two suspects in an aggravated robbery in northwest Houston.
It happened back on August 11 at around 7:10pm outside the Stop and Shop convenience store in the 9300 block of Long Point Road. Police say the victim, a 28-year-old man, was standing outside the store with a friend when that friend got into an argument with several other people.
The victim's friend then ended up in a physical altercation with one of the men police are calling a suspect. The victim tried to intervene and that's when police say a second suspect walked up and stabbed him in the chest area.
The suspects then fled the scene in their vehicle. A police investigation revealed that the victim was not only stabbed, but also robbed of an unknown amount of money.
The male victim suffered stab wounds and was transported to Ben Taub General Hospital in serious condition.
The suspects are described only as Hispanic males. One is about 5 feet 10 inches tall, 200 pounds with short hair. He wore a blue football jersey with #81 and shorts. The second male was wearing a black tank-top T-shirt and sunglasses. Both were last seen in a 2001 to 2007 tan Nissan or Toyota four-door sedan.
Anyone with information in this case or on the identity of the wanted suspect is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure 1 min ago
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 47 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- Plane emergency reported at Philly airport
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis 32 min ago
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns
- Gang members could be banned in parts of Harris Co.
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home