Silver Alert cancelled for two missing senior citizens
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Harris County Constable Office Precinct 2 was searching for two elderly people who were missing since Wednesday morning, but the Silver Alert has now been cancelled, and we're told the couple has returned home.
Jerry Stanley Fagan, 75, and Laverne Rouse Fagan, 81, were last seen around 10:30am in Houston, on their way to San Saba for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Because both of them have been diagnosed with a cognitive impairment, authorities believed their disappearance could have posed a threat to their health and safety.
No further details on their return home are available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course