Houston car dealership to sell vehicles for $1
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- This Black Friday, are you feeling lucky?
A local car dealership is holding its annual 'slicer sale' today, where several cars will be sold for as little as one dollar. It's happening at Sterling McCall Toyota along the Southwest Freeway and Bissonnet. The dealership pre-selected a list of cars that will be sold at low prices.
There are 50 cars priced below $10,000 and 10 cars under $1,000. Three vehicles are priced at just $1.
It works like this. The prospective buyer will sit in the front seat of the car they want and waits for it to be priced. If they like the price, they have the first chance to buy it. If not, then the right to buy transfers to the person in the passenger seat, and so on.
The dealership's vice presidents says the event is a way to clear some cars off the lot.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive