Woman facing DWI and drug charge after nearly hitting Rosenberg officer head-on
ROSENBERG, TX (KTRK) -- A woman is facing a couple felony charges after reportedly driving on the wrong side of the road early this morning, nearly hitting a Rosenberg police unit head on.
According to police, Pamela Kay Charbula, 50, of Inez, was driving on the wrong side of the road in the 200 block of Highway 90A in Richmond shortly after midnight.
Officials say an investigation showed Charbula had been drinking and that she had just bought a pound of marijuana, which was inside her vehicle.
Charbula was charged with driving while intoxicated and possession of marijuana. Because of how much marijuana was found, the possession charge is a state jail felony.
Charbula was transported to the Ft. Bend County Jail, where she was awaiting bond.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
richmond, rosenberg, local
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Brawl breaks out at funeral home on Houston's south side
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Motorcyclist dies in crash with wrecker
- Officers' body cameras raise privacy concerns 51 min ago
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Police investigating north Houston nightclub stabbing
- Motorcyclist killed in head-on wreck in northwest Houston
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck