Kemah couple accusing neighbor of recording their bedroom
KEMAH, TX (KTRK) -- A lawsuit has been filed over a bizarre neighbor dispute in Kemah.
The argument between these two neighbors has been going on for a while.
Scott and Terri Gale asked the court for a restraining order against their neighbor, Natalie Belk. They say she's recording their movements inside and outside of their home.
The Gales say Belk installed two security cameras to the front of her house in September 2012, and those cameras are pointed at the balcony of their master bedroom. They also claim Belk has called the police on them or their neighbors 11 times between February 2011 and November 2012.
The Gales say they now wear cameras when they go outside to protect themselves from false accusations. And if you can believe it, the Gales say it all started when Belk began letting her dog out the front door unleashed back in 2008.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
kemah, local, ilona carson
- HISD decides fate of two schools at risk of closure
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- IRS uses woman's tax refund to pay old debt
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Philly
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom
- 5 things you may not know about Pope Francis
- Church offering drive-through prayers
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Missouri City man charged in wife's death
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Recognize either of these guys?
- Texans re-sign tight end Garrett Graham
- Rice hoops coach Ben Braun resigns