Video from violent fast food robbery in northwest Houston released
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police need your help to find three suspects they say were posing as customers at a northwest Houston fast food restaurant when they robbed the place.
According to investigators, the suspects pulled up to the drive-through window of the McDonald's on 17250 Tomball Parkway at around midnight on November 22. They say one of the suspects jumped out of the vehicle, pointed a gun at an employee inside and demanded money.
The suspects then reportedly jumped thorugh the window and assaulted the employee. Two other employees intervened and fought with the suspect, eventually getting hold of the gun.
During the struggle, several shots were fired, but no one was hit.
Another suspect, who was armed with a shotgun, fired a shot through the drive-through window. All three suspects then fled the scene on foot, leaving behind the vehicle they were in and some articles of clothing.
Anyone with information on the identities of the wanted suspects is urged to contact the HPD Robbery Division at 713-308-0700 or Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive