HCSO: Restaurant owner fatally shoots suspected robber in northwest Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Two armed robbers were on the loose Saturday after hitting a fried chicken restaurant where a third suspect was killed by the owner.
It happened around 8:30pm Friday at a Church's Chicken on Veterans Memorial near North Camden Parkway in northwest Harris County.
Harris County Sheriff's Office deputies say three masked men tried to rob the restaurant. The owner grabbed his gun and shot one of the men.
The other two fled and have not been caught.
No names have been released. Anyone with information on this crime can call HCSO or Crime Stoppers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery