Girl struck by car near Spring ISD high school
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A teenage girl was injured after getting hit by a car near a Spring ISD high school.
It happened this afternoon along FM 1960 and Ella in north Harris County right in front of Westfield High School.
Investigators say the girl, a Bammel Middle school student, was crossing the street when a car hit her. The driver did make a U-turn and return to the scene.
The girl's condition is not known.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident