Siblings shot in domestic dispute in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are on a shooting scene where two people were transported and a man is being interviewed.
Officers were called to an apartment complex on Corporate Drive and say a boyfriend and girlfriend were fighting. The boyfriend says his girlfriend came at him with a knife and that's when he pulled a gun on her and shot her.
Her brother tried to break it up and was shot, too.
The boyfriend is being interviewed by police. They say he has superficial stab wounds. No word on conditions of both victims.
At least one bullet went into a neighbor's apartment.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Smash and grab burglar targets tattoo parlor 16 min ago
- Teen reunites with family after found safe 35 min ago
- Thieves slash bank customer's tire, nab purse
- Video from N. Houston pawn shop robbery released
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Nail flies into man's chest during freak accident 4 min ago
- Most insane job interview ever
- Firetruck plows into LA-area cafe; 15 hurt
- Plaza sale sparks parking problem for nearby church
- Lottery dates for 2015 Houston marathon announced
- German Shepherd called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Robber who was homesick for prison to be sentenced
- Fears rise for missing in SKorea ferry sinking
- All 'View' co-hosts will salute Barbara Walters