Siblings shot in domestic dispute in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Houston police are on a shooting scene where two people were transported and a man is being interviewed.
Officers were called to an apartment complex on Corporate Drive and say a boyfriend and girlfriend were fighting. The boyfriend says his girlfriend came at him with a knife and that's when he pulled a gun on her and shot her.
Her brother tried to break it up and was shot, too.
The boyfriend is being interviewed by police. They say he has superficial stab wounds. No word on conditions of both victims.
At least one bullet went into a neighbor's apartment.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Texans reportedly release TE Owen Daniels 13 min ago
- Where could missing Malaysian jet be? 1 min ago
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns' 18 min ago
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette'