Armed robbers hit two Ft. Bend County stores
FT. BEND COUNTY, TX (KTRK) -- Ft. Bend County Crime Stoppers is asking for the public's help to find two suspect in armed robberies of a salon and cell phone store.
On Friday at around 5:40pm, deputies were called to the Get Wireless Cricket Store in the 9400 block of Highway 6 South, where employees say two men had entered the store and threatened them with a gun.
One suspect was wearing what appeared to be a white T-shirt wrapped around his face and a white baseball cap. He was holding a gun and told everyone in the store to get down. Witnesses believe he's Hispanic and between 18 and 25 years of age.
The second suspect, who witnesses say is African-American, was wearing a white hoodie and, according to witnesses, called the man with the gun 'Chris.'
The first suspect took cash from the register and one customer while the other was on watch.
The second call came in at 6:38pm, where the same two suspects entered RJ Salon, which is near Cricket store, but across Highway 6. The pair got away with cash in that robbery also.
If you have information that could lead to an arrest and charges filed, you could earn a reward of up to $5,000. Call Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office at 281-341-4665, Fort Bend Crime Stoppers, Inc. at 281-342-TIPS (8477) or text plus the tip to CRIMES (274637). Tips also can be submitted online at www.fortbend-tx-crimestoppers.org.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 1 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally 9 min ago
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards 7 min ago
- Texas town recovering, year after deadly blast
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody
- Avalanche sweeps Everest; 6 killed, 9 missing
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash