Detectives: Four home burglary suspects caught red-handed in New Caney
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Four burglars were caught red-handed cleaning out a woman's home in New Caney.
Neighbors witnessed the break-in and called 9-1-1.
Montgomery County sheriff's deputies arrived to find two men and two women loading stolen items in three cars. They say the thieves ransacked the home and even unwrapped Christmas presents.
The homeowner's sister, Debbie Carlson, was outraged to find belongings dumped all over the front yard.
"I guess you can call 'em Grinches. Hope to god that they have plenty of time while they're sitting in that Montgomery County to realize what they've done," Carlson said.
The suspects have been identified as 43-year-old Kathi Milam, 47-year-old Thomas Curry, 47, 22-year-old Cody Cole Hawkins and 37-year-old Deanna Treacy.
They are all charged with burglary and organized crime
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 3 min ago
- It's Free Stuff Friday! 36 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Twin boys foil carjacking in San Antonio 1 min ago
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain 37 min ago
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 28 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
56 min ago