Man, child injured in single-car wreck in northeast Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A man and a little girl were injured after they were thrown from a vehicle during a car wreck in northeast Houston.
It happened at Cavalcade near Hunting. The driver of the truck lost control and somehow crashed into a concrete embankment over the bayou. The vehicle flipped over.
Eyewitnesses rushed in to help. They say the girl was about 4 to 5 years old, and suffered injuries to her face.
Both the man and the child were rushed to a hospital.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Woman kidnapped, sexually assaulted in SE Houston 14 min ago
- Vigil held for teen shot in girl's bedroom 29 min ago
- Suspect killed in home invasion in N. Harris Co.
- Frustration mounts for church members
- Raiders sign Texans' Antonio Smith
- Woman accused of punching 4-year-old, killing her
- Search continues for clues in women's murders
- Driver charged in deadly SXSW wreck
- Funny video from Jessica Willey's Colorado...
- Search for missing Malaysian jet expands
- Students, parents react after HISD vote
- Photos: Maroon 5 draws massive Rodeo crowd
- Richmond traffic stop leads to drug bust
- Pearland mom honored on 'Live with Kelly and Michael'