Owner of six Napoli Italian restaurants in Houston no billed on allegations of attempted sexual assault
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The owner of several Italian restaurants in Houston has been cleared of allegations of attempted sex assault.
Zackery Ray Alolabi, the owner of six Napoli Italian restaurants across Houston, was accused of sexually assautling a former employee after spending an afternoon drinking with him. However, he was no billed by a grand jury this month.
Alolabi's attorney defended Alolabi in September and told Eyewitness News that the criminal allegation may be a prelude to a civil case against his client for money.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
local, jessica willey
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- 'Bachelor' finale, plus see new 'Bachelorette' 8 min ago
- Parents distracted by devices, study says 6 min ago
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Colorado collects $2 million in recreational pot taxes 14 min ago
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie