Investigators fear foul play in missing woman case
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Harris County Sheriff's Office is asking for the public's help to find a missing woman, last seen Thursday.
Melissa Rene Sowders, 26, was last seen at the McDonald's near FM 1960 and I-45 at around 11am. She was reported missing by a friend and foul play is suspected.
Sowders drives a white four-door 1995 Honda Accord with Texas license plate CL3H494. The front driver's door is black.
Anyone with information about her disappearance or if anyone knows the location of the vehicle is asked to contact the Harris County Sheriff's Office Homicide Unit at 713-967-5810 or call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS(8477) .
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290 46 min ago
- Pickup rolls 6 times in northeast Harris County
- Man recovering after freak lawn-mowing accident
- Strong earthquake shakes central, southern Mexico
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case 29 min ago
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school 2 min ago
- Motorcyclist killed in NE Harris County wreck
- South Korean ferry boat captain arrested
- Texas officials say gang membership exceeds 100K
- Three accused of stealing items left on airplanes
- Promoters seek to bring back Galveston beach parties
- Key evidence recovered in double murder of Houston women
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Man shot while mowing lawn in N. Houston