Montgomery County murder suspect Cliff Hogan turns himself in to authorities
MONTGOMERY, TX (KTRK) -- Clifford Edward Hogan turned himself in Saturday after a warrant was issued for his arrest in the shooting death of Henry Williams.
The shooting happened Thursday and a warrant was issued Friday, identifying Hogan as the suspect.
Hogan turned himself in at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Criminal Justice Complex in Conroe.
Hogan's surrender came on the heels of a Friday night search in the April Sound subdivision of Montgomery County.
SWAT officers and MCSO deputies surrounded two homes on Snug Harbor Drive near Dawns Edge after a homeowner reported seeing Hogan. Authorities thought he was hiding in the attic of one of the homes, but they could not find him when they entered.
Hogan was in custody Saturday night with bond set at $500,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in Mexico 14 min ago
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038