Montgomery County murder suspect Cliff Hogan turns himself in to authorities
MONTGOMERY, TX (KTRK) -- Clifford Edward Hogan turned himself in Saturday after a warrant was issued for his arrest in the shooting death of Henry Williams.
The shooting happened Thursday and a warrant was issued Friday, identifying Hogan as the suspect.
Hogan turned himself in at the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office Criminal Justice Complex in Conroe.
Hogan's surrender came on the heels of a Friday night search in the April Sound subdivision of Montgomery County.
SWAT officers and MCSO deputies surrounded two homes on Snug Harbor Drive near Dawns Edge after a homeowner reported seeing Hogan. Authorities thought he was hiding in the attic of one of the homes, but they could not find him when they entered.
Hogan was in custody Saturday night with bond set at $500,000.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case
- Student reports near abduction while leaving school