Body found in middle of east Harris County road
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A body was found in the middle of an east Harris County road Wednesday night.
The discovery was made along the Beaumont Highway near Miller Road at around 7pm. A motorists saw the body and called authorities.
According to police, the deceased male was struck by a vehicle. It's not known yet if he was already dead when he was hit.
The westbound lanes of Highway 90 were closed during the investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 3 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase 27 min ago
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded 20 min ago
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first 35 min ago
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY 36 min ago
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared 30 min ago
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Travis Herzog's Monday weather forecast
52 min ago