League City school cancels classes after heater fails
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- There will be no classes for students and staff at a League City elementary school Tuesday. This, after a heater there failed.
The heater went out at Goforth Elementary School late Monday and maintenance crews can't repair it until Tuesday afternoon. So Clear Creek ISD officials sent a note to parents, telling them that classes were canceled.
The district says classes will resume on Wednesday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
league city, local
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive