League City school cancels classes after heater fails
LEAGUE CITY, TX (KTRK) -- There will be no classes for students and staff at a League City elementary school Tuesday. This, after a heater there failed.
The heater went out at Goforth Elementary School late Monday and maintenance crews can't repair it until Tuesday afternoon. So Clear Creek ISD officials sent a note to parents, telling them that classes were canceled.
The district says classes will resume on Wednesday.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
league city, local
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool 19 min ago
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Two injured when SUV drives into barber shop
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight 46 min ago
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course
- Neighbor helps nab fence-jumping burglary suspects