Popular gym evacuated after smoke pours out of AC
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A popular gym in north Harris County was evacuated after smoke started pouring from an air conditioning unit
This happened around 11:30pm at the 24 Hour Fitness on Louetta and Kuykendahl.
An air conditioning unit on the roof had apparently overheated. Firefighters were able to shut it off.
The gym will be closed this morning but the plan is to reopen it later today.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Walmart in Kemah on lockdown 1 min ago
- 4 killed, 3 injured in Pasadena taxi cab wreck 47 min ago
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Galveston hosting annual Chicken Shack Strut today
- Student pays off $25,000 college tuition with pennies
- Massive reward in brutally beaten dog case
- METRO temporarily suspending part of Red Line
- Behold, the pizza cake
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Child dies in multi-vehicle wreck on 290
- Teacher denies sex crimes in YouTube case