Woodlands-area wreck brings traffic to snarl
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A crash on Interstate 45 caused a major traffic jam near The Woodlands last night.
It happened in the northbound lanes of I-45 near Highway 242.
Houston Transtar Jam Cams showed the traffic at a snarl as crews worked to upright an overturned tractor trailer that struck a car.
The driver's son tells Eyewitness News that his father suffered a crushed leg after he was pinned. He was reportedly taken to a hospital in Conroe, then transferred to Ben Taub General Hospital in unknown condition.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Suspected beer thief caught in north Houston
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Money-saving sites for booking vacations
- Stars, Blue Jackets game called off after player collapses
- Bieber surprises with performance during SXSW
- Fast food workers share what they wouldn't eat 16 min ago
- Are you too good looking to get a date?
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Shots fired during armored car robbery