Humble ISD school bus involved in accident in northeast Harris County
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- An Humble ISD school bus was involved in an accident this morning in northeast Harris County.
The accident happened just before 8am on FM 1960 at West Lake Houston Parkway. The school bus was rear-ended by a Honda Civic.
According the Humble ISD spokesperson, there were six Summerwood Elementary students on the bus at the time of the accident. They were all taken to Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital to get checked out. At least one student did get a bump on his head. There were no life threatening injuries.
Three people inside the vehicle were all transported to the hospital for precautionary reasons.
The accident is under investigation.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive