Missing Katy-area special needs woman found safe at gym
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Fort Bend County deputies say a 20-year-old special needs woman who was reported missing Tuesday afternoon was found safe hours later.
Ketifa Grant was found around 10:30pm at Lifetime Fitness in the Katy area, according to the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office. The 20-year-old, who suffers from Down syndrome and has the mental capacity of a nine-year-old, was reported missing around 5pm, about two hours after anyone had come in contact with her.
Family members were on their way to the gym late Tuesday to reunite with Grant.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Sketch released in murder of women found dumped
- Murder suspect vomits during graphic testimony
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Ex-teacher accused of sex with student
- No outings for Clear Lake drowning mom
- Two sent to hospital after gas leak at HISD middle school
- Suspect in violent House of Pies robbery charged
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- McDonald's game plan to win back customers
- Sandy Hook shooter's dad wishes son was never born