Photos released from deadly Ft. Bend County restaurant shooting
ARCOLA, TX (KTRK) -- Ft. Bend County Crime Stoppers has released photos in hopes of finding the suspects involved in a deadly shooting Sunday night inside a restaurant.
The shooting happened at the El taco Regio in the 5200 block of FM 521 in Arcola at around 10:20pm. Deputies arrived to find Kenny Perez, 30, fatally shot. That man's father and another person were also wounded.
Deputies say Perez and his father were involved in an altercation with four men inside the restaurant. One suspect pulled a gun and began firing, striking Perez, his father and the third victim.
The suspected gunman is a Hispanic male who stands around 5 feet 8 inches tall with a slender build. He was wearing red pants and a blue shirt that had a prominent logo on the front. He has closely cropped hair and was wearing a necklace made of beads.
A second suspect is slightly taller, has a bigger build. He was wearing a blue synthetic jacket and had sunglasses on top of closely cropped hair. He also is a Hispanic male.
A third man in the group stands around 5 feet 9 inches tall and has a slender build. He was wearing a blue shirt open at the collar and dark pants. He had a crew cut hairstyle.
The fourth suspect was wearing a plaid shirt with a blue baseball cap and dark pants. He was also wearing a synthetic material jacket.
One of the suspects may have the first name of Sergio.
Information that leads to the arrest and charges on the suspects could earn a reward of up to $5,000. All tips remain anonymous.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two dead in NW Houston nursing home shooting 16 min ago
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- UH student robbed of phone on campus
- Harris County IDs suspects in meat market break-ins
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire 30 min ago
- FedEx sued over deadly California bus crash
- IRS awards bonuses to 1,100 who owe back taxes
- Massive shark reeled in from Gulf
- Toddler flown to hospital after dog bit him in the face
- Woman says used car's sweet deal turned sour
- Volunteer fire chief dies while battling Brazoria Co. fire