Man chased through Sharpstown apartment, shot in the head
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A mother in Sharpstown is afraid for her family's safety after her son was shot in the head this weekend.
It happened just before 12am Sunday at an apartment complex in the 7200 block of Kings Gate Circle near Fondren in southwest Houston.
The mother tells us someone kicked in the back door of her apartment, chased her 18-year-old son Luis Delgado and shot him in the head near the front door.
Paramedics rushed the victim to Memorial Hermann Hospital in critical condition, officials said.
The victim's mother says she has four other children and wants to move, but she can't afford to do so.
Police have not made any arrests, and the motive is unknown. Anyone with information on this crime can call Houston police or Crime Stoppers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Two women found dead in Galveston County 4 min ago
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home 5 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 27 min ago
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin 21 min ago
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her