Rig driver injured in early morning commute wreck on East Freeway near Gregg
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A truck hanging half over the East Freeway near Gregg during the morning commute brought traffic to a snarl.
There was a crash about 9:20am Wednesday and the back wheels ended dup on the guardrail. The rig driver was rushed to a nearby hospital but the extent of his injuries and condition are not known.
Traffic was forced down to two lanes while the scene was cleared.
No other drivers were hurt.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare 1 min ago
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring 23 min ago
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown 2 min ago
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program 35 min ago
- 5TH WARD REVITAL
13 min ago