Bigfoot coming to Houston on national tour
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Look who is finally coming to Houston... Bigfoot.
Rick Dyer calls himself a "Master Tracker" of Bigfoot, and he claims to have shot and killed a male Bigfoot -- named "Hank" -- in September 2012, right outside of San Antonio.
Dyer is taking Hank on a tour across the U.S., holding public viewings of the carcass for anyone in doubt.
Dyer and his Bigfoot will be at the Alamo Drafthouse at Mason Park in Katy on February 24 at 7:30pm. Then, they will be at the Vintage Park location in northwest Houston on February 25
Admission is $20 and includes a meet-and-greet with Dyer.
For more information and tour dates, visit www.bigfoottoday.com.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Houston man was supposed to be on missing plane
- Valet driver crashes, totals man's SUV
- Wife charged in hubby's New Year's Eve murder
- Violent House of Pies robbery linked to murder
- Jimmy Kimmel, crew in Austin for SXSW
- Shots fired during armored car robbery
- Neighbors upset over gun range near homes
- Four sent to hospital after gas leak at school
- Houston car thieves' wish list
- Truck slams into fast food restaurant
- Suspect arrested wearing Cookie Monster onesie
- Vicious pet cat traps Oregon couple, who call 911
- 'Ban Bossy' campaign to empower girls to lead
- Mom accused of beating son with mop, bat