Missing 14-year-old boy found safe
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- The Houston Regional Amber Alert issued for Gabriel McKendall has been cancelled.
The alert was issued for Gabriel Elijah McKendall, who was picked up by his mother, Tuane McKendall, 40, Monday afternoon from school. Houston police believed Gabriel was in danger that is why the Amber Alert was issued.
He has been safely located and his mother was taken into police custody.
We are gathering more information and will update you on Eyewitness News, abc13.com and on our mobile news apps as additional details become available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Arrest made in connection to murder of two women 4 min ago
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Recognize either of these guys? 51 min ago
- HCSO: Man shoots teen inside daughter's bedroom 48 min ago
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Death toll rises to 7 in New York City blast
- Groups protest chemicals used in Apple's iPhone
- Family wakes up to stranger inside their SW Houston home
- Pap smears could be thing of the past
- Designer Western wear on a budget
- Photos: Texas A&M nursing bald eagle back to...
- Chrysler recalls 49,000 Chargers to fix headlights
- Target apologizes for girl's bathing suit Photoshop fail
- Amazon accused of cheating customers