Man found dead inside garage in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police found a man dead in a garage in southwest Houston, and now they're trying to figure out exactly what happened.
The 55-year-old man died yesterday in the garage of a friend's home in the 6200 block of Oakham near Croquet Street.
Police say the body was found a day after the man had been attacked in the 4600 block of Jorns.
The victim's name has not been released, but his family describes him as a man who loved to cook and go fishing.
"What happened to my brother was senseless," said the victim's sister, Cynthia Jenkins. "It was uncalled for, and the thing that I am glad about is that they do have the people that did it to him in custody, because he did not deserve that."
Police say three men have been arrested in the case. We're waiting on more information on the charges they will face.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
local, christine dobbyn
- HPD: 2 nursing home residents beaten to death 50 min ago
- Three charged over duct-taped kids at Buc-ees
- Jailer accused of sneaking smokes, snacks
- Former Houston cop facing drug charges 35 min ago
- Madison students on alert after reported abduction
- Liberty Institute: Girl told not to read Bible in class
- Oh my! NYPD's request for cop photos goes awry
- 'Felony Lane Gang' targeting women's purses
- Big reward for sex assault suspect who missed court date
- Man found shot, tied up in SE Houston
- Man shot four times in north Harris County
- Nurse recalls trying to save teen killed in wreck
- YouTube turns 9 today!
- Family, dog escape north Houston house fire