Man found dead inside garage in SW Houston
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Police found a man dead in a garage in southwest Houston, and now they're trying to figure out exactly what happened.
The 55-year-old man died yesterday in the garage of a friend's home in the 6200 block of Oakham near Croquet Street.
Police say the body was found a day after the man had been attacked in the 4600 block of Jorns.
The victim's name has not been released, but his family describes him as a man who loved to cook and go fishing.
"What happened to my brother was senseless," said the victim's sister, Cynthia Jenkins. "It was uncalled for, and the thing that I am glad about is that they do have the people that did it to him in custody, because he did not deserve that."
Police say three men have been arrested in the case. We're waiting on more information on the charges they will face.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
local, christine dobbyn
- Two women found dead in Galveston County
- Three bodies found in rubble of burned down home
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- What's being done to keep carnival-goers safe?
- Jimmy Kimmel ready to film show in Austin
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Teen in NW Harris Co. fight arrested after burglary
- Photos: Ladies' Night Out at RodeoHouston
- Man chasing $20 gets stuck in sewer for two days
- Mother of newborn found in dumpster charged
- Ft. Bend Co. girls softball league treasurer charged
- Last week's Houston food truck violations
- Ex-girlfriend testifies Olympican cheated on her
- Photos: Kardashians' fake home for sale