Mail truck loses load at Katy Freeway and Highway 6, causes gridlock
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- A mail truck apparently lost its load on the Interstate 10 Katy Freeway eastbound feeder road at Highway 6 this morning.
The mess created gridlock in both directions at the Highway 6 interchange as officials rushed to pick up letters, magazines and small packages from the roadway.
The scene has since been cleared and the road is now open.
Turn to Eyewitness News at 11am for more information, and download our ABC13 news app for traffic maps and travel times on the go.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sketch released in murder of two Houston women 41 min ago
- Teen leads police on high-speed chase
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- Information on price tags decoded
- Naked murder suspect caught on camera punching officer
- Shopping for a wireless plan? Check here first
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- Battery dead? Use the virtual smartphone
- Counterfeit health and beauty products arrests in NY
- Peru: Van der Sloot to be extradited to US in 2038
- Kansas City-area spelling bee finally ends! 45 min ago
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared