Video released from west Harris Co. business robbery
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Crime Stoppers is asking for your help to find the guy behind a robbery at a west Houston retail store earlier this year.
It happened on January 24. Deputies with the Harris County Sheriff's office were called out to a store in the 19900 block of the Katy Freeway. A male victim said that around 8:30pm, an unidentified suspect approached the counter with a gun and demanded cash from the register.
The victim complied and the suspect fled.
The suspect is described as a Hispanic male, between 25 and 30 years of age, standing approximately 5 feet, 9 inches and 5 feet, 11 inches tall. He weighs between 155 and 170 pounds.
At the time of the robbery, he was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark pants. tall and weighing approximately 155-170 lbs. At the time of the offense, the suspect was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and dark pants.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Outlet mall shoppers get Sunday scare
- Teen fatally shot remembered in service in Spring
- Car leaves gaping hole in apartment complex
- Record tied at RodeoHouston school art auction
- Crimea votes to secede from Ukraine
- US rejects Crimea vote, cites Russian intimidation
- Facebook campaign aims to save dog that mauled 4-year-old
- Last words from missing jet came after shutdown
- 3 pieces of evidence point to jet's takeover
- Foster tweets he's been medically cleared to play
- Wrong way driver dies after slamming into students' SUV
- Rockets fall to Heat for third straight loss
- Cavs join Gators, 'Cats, Shockers as No. 1 seeds
- HISD expanding dual language program