Investigators: Robbery suspects in NW Harris County shoot victim for not acting fast enough
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Detectives are investigating a robbery in northwest Harris County that ended with the victim getting shot last night.
It happened around 9pm at an apartment complex in the 2300 block of Bammelwood.
According to authorities, two male suspects approached the victim and demanded money. When they victim didn't act fast enough, the suspects shot him in the leg.
The suspects then robbed two more people at gunpoint and fled the scene in a black Chevy Malibu that had a burned-out right headlight.
The suspects have been described only as two black males.
Anyone with information on these crimes can call police or Crime Stoppers.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Kids hospitalized after chemical leak at pool
- One taken to hospital after SUV drives into barber shop
- Girl gets finger stuck in recalled Easy Bake Oven
- Doc reaches deal in bizarre break-in case
- Grant to help research hurricane-protection options
- Deputies: Boy tied up, beaten for smearing poop in sink
- Community leaders plead for answers in women's deaths
- Do you know this fake cop rapist?
- Protesters call for HISD to fire superintendent
- New movie centers on life of Cesar Chavez
- Conroe police investigating death of 11-month-old
- Out-of-state visitor wins Texas-sized lottery ticket
- These neighbors are gearing up for a fight
- Missing Malaysian Airlines flight changed course