Friendswood drug busts net more than 70 grams of meth
FRIENDSWOOD, TX (KTRK) -- Friendswood police say they seized more than 70 grams of methampetamines during two drug busts this week.
The latest bust happened just before noon Friday at a home in the 2300 block of Heritage Bend. During a search of the home, authorities found 43.7 grams of methamphetamine, 3.82 ounces of marijuana and a 9mm pistol.
Kevin Foster Quesenberry, 46, of Friendswood and Malori Ruth Hickey, 27, of Friendswood, were arrested and charged with delivery of a controlled substance.
Two days earlier, authorities had arrested 28-year-old Andrea Nicole Staniszewski at a gas station in the 3100 block of FM 528. Authorities say an officer noticed a baggie of what appeared to be methamphetamine in the waistline of her jacket, and during a search, they found a second. Authorities say she was carrying 29.2 grams of meth.
Friendswood police say the busts are another indication that the level of methamphetamine abuse is rising in the Houston area.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Man nabbed after video shows burglar staring at baby
- Security guard fatally shot in SW Houston 23 min ago
- HPD aims to keep officers safe behind wheels
- One killed in west Houston wreck
- Live: Watch Eyewitness News live now
- Two people inside parked car shot, one fatally
- Chipotle plans first price hike in 3 years 48 min ago
- Michaels confirms breach of as many as 2.6M cards
- Kansas City highway shooting suspect in custody 55 min ago
- 12 killed, 3 missing in avalanche on Everest 59 min ago
- Prostitution sting nets 5 arrests in NW Harris County
- Chris Brown trial could start as soon as today
- Teen reunites with family after being found safe
- Woman ambushed while taking out trash
- Travis Herzog's Friday weather forecast
19 min ago
- No sew: Create Easter tutus on the cheap
36 min ago