US Army investigating death of Morton Grove soldier Sgt. Okan Murat Cetinbag
February 14, 2014 -- The U.S. Army is investigating the death of a soldier from Morton Grove, Illinois.
Sgt. Okan Murat Cetinbag, 24, died Tuesday at a hospital in Anchorage, Alaska after he was taken off life support.
Officials say he died from injuries he suffered last week at his home on a military base in Anchorage.
Special U.S. Army agents are looking into the circumstances of his death, but have not yet released any details.
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive