Man fatally shot at high-end housing complex in River Oaks area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There was a fatal shooting at a high-end housing complex in the River Oaks area Monday night, police say.
It happened after 9pm in the 3700 block of San Felipe at the Inwood Manor.
Police say this may have started with some sort of argument between husband and wife on the 12th floor. The husband reportedly shot himself. His wife wasn't injured.
According to investigators, there was also a five-year-old child in the apartment at the time of the shooting. That child was also not injured.
Investigators are trying to sort out what exactly happened. No other details were immediately available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Sugar Land man charged after Walmart lockdown
- Good Samaritans rescue mom, kids after wreck
- Liberty Co. judge, wife injured in head-on wreck
- 4 killed, 3 injured in wreck involving taxi in Pasadena
- Dogs dies in northeast Houston house fire
- Landslide devouring Wyoming town
- TSU band heading to Canton with Michael Strahan
- More bodies recovered from sunken ferry
- Looks like perfect Easter Egg hunting weather
- Teen denies peeing in Oregon reservoir
- Special Olympian gets assist from Rice students
- 17-year-old fatally shot outside Katy-area strip center
- Hope this doesn't make you sick
- Authorities searching for sex assault fugitive