Man fatally shot at high-end housing complex in River Oaks area
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- There was a fatal shooting at a high-end housing complex in the River Oaks area Monday night, police say.
It happened after 9pm in the 3700 block of San Felipe at the Inwood Manor.
Police say this may have started with some sort of argument between husband and wife on the 12th floor. The husband reportedly shot himself. His wife wasn't injured.
According to investigators, there was also a five-year-old child in the apartment at the time of the shooting. That child was also not injured.
Investigators are trying to sort out what exactly happened. No other details were immediately available.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- Missouri City cheers on 'Resurrection' star
- North Texas family holds out hope for loved one
- Big names, fans converge on Austin for SXSW
- One killed in house fire on Houston's south side
- VIP treatment for military families at RodeoHouston
- More than two dozen hurt in musical stage collapse
- Rockets rally for OT win over Blazers
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Toronto mayor mocked for daylight savings flub
- Amazing images from midair accident in Florida
- Woman badly burned in Conroe apartment fire
- Ford Motor Co. leader William Clay Ford dies
- Photos: South by Southwest in Austin
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman in freak accident